visit counter for blogspot



<body>
sorry
right clicking is disabled




Saturday, January 2, 2016.
forever yours

you're the best person I've ever loved, the kind that will forever stay safe in my heart no matter what happen.
I'm sorry that just being in love with you isn't enough for me.
At least, not for now.

I've met the right person, probably the most precise out of all I've met in my life. but always, always the wrong time.

"If it's written in the stars, and you wont go far, then you'll be back in my arms again."

what's another failed relationship for me, aite?
moving forward with full of hopes and still, with full of love 

Happy New Year.
written @ 10:04 PM



__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Protected by CopyrightSpot