visit counter for blogspot



<body>
sorry
right clicking is disabled




Thursday, March 31, 2016.
Sweet Vanity

After months of figuring out how on earth I was going to put out my Final Year Project for everyone to see as the file is humongous, I've found the solution!

This might not seem like much - but this is a lot of hard work. I didn't just do one animation, I did one animation with three different storylines at four points in a span of less than four months. People call me crazy and at some point I only thought of "how on earth am I going to get this done?" while doubting my sanity.

Fortunately I did, and it paid off :)

 Disclaimer: 

1)the original background audio I've used for this animation is not available due to sharing-related complexity. Therefore there will be no background music - however, the sounds such as audio and whatnot is available.

2)please view on laptop/pc


you can also view fullscreen here : Sweet Vanity
written @ 4:31 PM



__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Protected by CopyrightSpot